Best Way to Tackle Cleaning
- Always start at the top of the room and work your way down.
- Always clean top to bottom. When you dust, start at the top and work down.
- Take all your cleaning tools with you into each room to avoid unnecessary trips back and forth.
- Unplug the phone and the turn off the T.V.
- Eliminate clutter. An uncluttered home looks better than one that is dust-free but strewn with odds and ends.
- Clean as you go! It takes a lot less time to remove new dirt than old, and to clean and put away stuff as you use it, than to clean and store the pile-up you can accumulate.
- A house that smells fresh will give the impression of cleanliness. Leave baking soda on carpeting for the night to absorb musty odors, vacuum in the morning.
- Keep a big astro-turf mat on the porch to cut down on tracked in dirt.
- Keep a basket in the kitchen for the mail, newspaper, car keys to help with clutter.
- Keep a hamper in every bathroom.
- Make everyone in charge of making his or her own bed and picking up their stuff.
- Always pickup the T.V. room before bedtime and start the dishwasher.
- Prioritize, if your time is limited decided what is most important.
- Delegate, get the entire family involved.
- Make a checklist, when a job is completed, check it off - you'll feel as though you are really accomplishing something.
Or you can visit www.trabajillosng.com to make enquiry or call 08067179557